About The Little Things Art Gallery

My whole life I dreamed of traveling anywhere in the world: Italy, France, Egypt, Australia, New Zealand, Cambodia, etc. I wanted to see and experience something new and fresh compared to the mundane monotony of Bergen County, New Jersey, or even the United States for that matter. It isn't like my family has lived in New Jersey for generations that makes me itch to get out--my mother is from Chile, her father is from Italy, my father grew up in Connecticut while spending summers in Paris and Switzerland, which is where his mother is from. In fact, it's rather an accomplishment that my parents have stayed in the state of NJ for so long. Really, it's the fact that for 17 years of my life I heard tales of places that weren't American, cultures that influenced the manner in which I was raised, and foods that were nothing I could ever imagine. The world is so vast! And I wanted to see every square inch of it!

By miracles of miracles, I've been able to travel, finally. I've traveled to some countries that have been on my bucket list since I could speak: Switzerland, Italy, France, and Spain. I've also been to areas I never thought I would: Luxembourg, Hong Kong, Macau, and Germany. I've eaten bamboo noodles, shaved ice, gelato, and my weight in pasta and bread. I've also seen bullfights, museums and galleries, and so much wounding streets. I've been lucky to see so much, and I recognize that. But I've also been missing it as I've been sitting at home with the pandemic flooding the news. 

SO. To pass the time and to better my painting skills, here are my creations that I've made while traveling and studying around the world. The watercolors are based on my own photographs of places I've been to or seen from afar. They are special to me, and I wish to share the joy of streets, views, people, architecture, landscapes, interactions and more with others.

If you're interested in any, copies and greetings (and potentially originals) are available for purchase.  

Comments